Monday, August 22, 2011

Losing Grip



www.myscarface.blogspot.com



I was holding on to something
That was never really there
Like grasping a rainbow
But only catching air

I thought believing was enough,
Faith would make it come true.
In the end i realized
Its something you must do.

Now im left alone to ponder
All the errors i made
Each one stabs deep into me
And my sanity invades.

Im losing grip with everything
And ive lost my grip on you
Day by day i handle life
But the handles are coming unglued.

I wish that there was somebody
But wishing is what got me hear.
I put hope in my feelings.
I guess my feelings werent clear.

Watch each finger as it lets go
Of the bar its been hanging on.
The bar of reason slowly fades
Because all my reasons went wrong.

So ill keep losing grip
Until theres nothing left to lose.
I should have let you go then
Now,Whats left to prove?



                                  -  Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Receive Free Updates