www.myscarface.blogspot.com
i was just a fool,but i should have been scared.
i didnt realize you'd be different,didnt realize that you'd care.
You were always around,i couldnt be free.
There was love in your eyes,but it just wasnt me.
im sorry,but i cant change who i am
im just me,and thats all ill ever be.
But i wish it were different,i wish i could have been.
I wish i could feel your love,just once again.
I wanted to be that girl that you had in your mind.
I could have pretended,but im just not that type.
Could you forgive me,im just not that way.
but i loved you,and thats all i can say.
i was just a fool,but i should have been scared.i didnt realize you'd be different,didnt realize that you'd care.
You were always around,i couldnt be free.
There was love in your eyes,but it just wasnt me.
im sorry,but i cant change who i am
im just me,and thats all ill ever be.
But i wish it were different,i wish i could have been.
I wish i could feel your love,just once again.
I wanted to be that girl that you had in your mind.
I could have pretended,but im just not that type.
Could you forgive me,im just not that way.
but i loved you,and thats all i can say.
- Alicia
No comments:
Post a Comment