
Losing the game is hard...never giving up is often worth while in the end.For me its no longer bearable ..just seeing you and her..it makes my heart break.Keeping it all inside is too much of a mistake..i need to let it out..but i just cant find the words.i just keep my head down,not letting my pain out...and inside i so wish i was her the one you love..Even though i know now im never going to be..for i was just never the one for you..if never giving up is hard..giving up is harder..yet trying to let you go is worse.when i knew you liked her..I feared the worse and now the worse is here..its like my heart is empty for that was the final straw when i realized she was everything..Im left with nothing ..shes taken it all...and left me to pick up the empty pieces of my shattered heart...He knows how i liked him...for some one let it out..
back when i found all i wanted was to scream and shout...but i guess its probly better that he knows..even though i wish he would simply feel the same...Icant stop this pain the empty feeling i feel...I need help.I cant stand this..I just wish i could rewind so i would never have got hurt...If only things were different.
- Alicia
No comments:
Post a Comment