Monday, October 10, 2011

The Unspoken Truth



Whenever I see you, I want to tell you that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

And that I want to take you in my arms and never let you go.

That you have the most beautiful eyes, like gemstones they are, and when I look into them I never want to look away.

That I love it when you smile, it is as the sun coming out and it brightens my world.

That I love to hear you laugh, for it brings joy to my heart..

I want to tell these things and more, but I dare not

For my heart holds much fear at what would happen should I ever hear the word "No" escape your lips.

But as St. George slew his dragon, so must I slay my fear

And to nevermore let it enter my heart.


-   Israel Manasses Fritchey click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Receive Free Updates