www.myscarface.blogspot.com
I wish I wouldn`t have this pain,
I say those words in the rain,
Those last words that you told me then,
Those last words before I run,
You shouldn`t have said that you were gonna leave my side,
Cause when I went out to play, I`d never expected to hide,
She, with her beauty, she could have who she wanted,
My house has become, instead of what it was with you, hunted.
I am afraid to come out cause voices keep telling me to stay and wait for you,
The spirit that I had, has become a shadow of fear what I am to do,
A poem to you is all I offer,
A dream is what I give,
It will never be real,
But without this I can not live...!
I say those words in the rain,
Those last words that you told me then,
Those last words before I run,
You shouldn`t have said that you were gonna leave my side,
Cause when I went out to play, I`d never expected to hide,
She, with her beauty, she could have who she wanted,
My house has become, instead of what it was with you, hunted.
I am afraid to come out cause voices keep telling me to stay and wait for you,
The spirit that I had, has become a shadow of fear what I am to do,
A poem to you is all I offer,
A dream is what I give,
It will never be real,
But without this I can not live...!

No comments:
Post a Comment