www.myscarface.blogspot.com
Hush now, don't say a word
Unspoken thoughts, I've already heard
Time has passed and the distance is great
We can't recover tracks it's too late
Our love will forever be bonded in time
In a beautiful child, both yours and mine
Who could of known just how it would end
I still love you and will miss you my friend
This pain is great and hard to hide...
Yet through all the memories, I'll say Goodbye.
Hush now, don't say a wordUnspoken thoughts, I've already heard
Time has passed and the distance is great
We can't recover tracks it's too late
Our love will forever be bonded in time
In a beautiful child, both yours and mine
Who could of known just how it would end
I still love you and will miss you my friend
This pain is great and hard to hide...
Yet through all the memories, I'll say Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment