Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sad Sad Sad



Sad? Yes I am Sad
I don’t understand why I am 
Sad
But yes now I remember why I am 
Sad
I am 
Sad on the behavior of the people
I am 
Sad on the selfishness of the people
I am 
Sad on the materialism of the people
I am 
Sad on the lack of Love in the people
I am 
Sad on the lack of shyness in the people
I am 
Sad on the lack of respect in relations
I am 
Sad on the lack of sacrifice in the people
Sad Sad Sad
Life makes me 
Sad
When I don’t get my 
Loved ones
When I don’t get my cause of happiness
When I don’t get my hope of life
When I don’t get my wishes
When I don’t get respect in life
When I don’t get praise in life
When I don’t get success in life
When I don’t get relief in life
When I don’t get 
Love in life
It is so 
Sad
Yes I am 
Sad
So 
Sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Receive Free Updates